|The Inn by the sea is still seeking qualified candidates for the following positions. Please contact (207)799-3134 for an appointment.|
||Inn by the Sea, a full-service four-diamond resort property in Cape Elizabeth, closed in the fall 2007 for a multi-million dollar renovation and expansion. The Inn re-opened in May, 2008 as the premier destination north of Boston with a new bar and lounge, full service spa, cardio room, state-of-the-art meeting and function space, 14 additional guestrooms with gas burning fireplaces, new fixtures and furnishings in all existing guest rooms and public spaces, redefined food concepts and enhanced landscaping.
The Inn is seeking experienced/licensed Spa/Massage Therapist staff to work with the team toward the successful operation of the property. The right candidate will be able to work seamlessly both independently and as a team.
* Primary responsibility is to provide professional massages with a variety of techniques such as: Swedish, aromatherapy, sports massage, reflexology, deep tissue, stone massage, etc. To perform spa body treatments such as: scrubs, wraps, couple's treatments, bath preparation and to provide guest in room service.
* Complete the Spa at Inn by the Sea protocols and treatments certification process successfully
* Set-up treatment rooms at the beginning of each shift with all needed supplies and equipment. Perform daily routine of set up and break down of massage rooms
* Maintain the Therapists and Technicians Code of Conduct:
* Assist in the locker and/or waiting area, reception and reservations and laundry room as needed
* Adhere to the Inn's service culture through all phases of the guest stay.
State of Maine massage therapy license
Please contact Rebecca Avery regarding this position.
Contact the Human Resources Department by calling (207) 799-3134
Back to job postings.