A walk on the beach, a swim in the pool, a relaxing doggie massage topped off with a selection from the gourmet pet menu- a dream getaway for visiting VIPs (very important pets) at Inn by the Sea, Maine's premier beach destination, only ten minutes from Portland.
We let the pool go to the dogs the last 2 weeks of October, just before it is closed for the winter- so enjoy the good life with your pet with over the top pampering , fun and treats at Inn by the Sea.
Doggie Diva Getaways include:
· Two night stay in a spacious one bedroom suite at the newly renovated Inn by the Sea
· Delectable breakfast in the ocean view Sea Glass dining room for 2 people
· Nightly pet room service for one selection from the gourmet pet menu for doggie divas
· One 30 minute in- room doggie massage,
· Welcome gift of Maine –made Suziepoo dog cookies to bake at home
· Unlimited swimming in the pool Oct 18- 29th (unheated)
· Bowels, beach towel, and LL Bean blanket to use while visiting
· Nightly , local, hand made, seasonal doggie turn down treats
About Inn by the Sea: After a multi million dollar renovation in 2008 Inn by the Sea is Maine’s premier beach destination with a new SPA, ocean view Sea Glass Restaurant, fireplace lounge and bar, private boardwalk to sandy Crescent Beach and six acres of indigenous gardens. 57 spacious rooms, suites and cottages have unique amenities such as oversized bathrooms, full kitchens, Jacuzzi tubs or fireplace.
Available: October 18 to 31/09 November 11 to December 29/09
October : Weekday Garden Suite: $866.17 Weekend Garden Suite: $933.68
Weekday Spa Suite : $956.67 Weekend Spa Suite: $1024.08
November: Weekday Garden Suite: $664.04 Weekend Garden Suite: $686.51
Weekday Spa Suite: $709.50 Weekend Spa Suite: $731.97
(All inclusive, except does not include food & beverage gratuities) For reservations call 207-799-3134. or go to reservations at www.innbythesea.com
FMI/ photos: Rauni Kew, Inn by the Sea, 40 Bowery Beach Road, Cape Elizabeth, Maine 04017 cell 207-602-8500 Email: email@example.com