Cape Elizabeth, Maine, August 5, 2013 - For nearly two decades, it's been a dog's life at coastal Maine's Inn by the Sea, overlooking beautiful mile-long Crescent Beach. The resort, which is Maine's only Virtuoso property, was one of the first luxury hotels in the state to welcome dogs and their owners. Pampered pooches love Maine's most dog-friendly inn because it offers pets complimentary accommodations, water bowls, beach towels, cozy blankets, and signature treats at turndown. The Inn can provide grooming services and pet massages, gourmet pet menus, dog walking and day care, with a comprehensive list of nearby walking trails, dog friendly beaches and free-range parks.
Better yet, Inn by the Sea has created the INNcredible Pets package, designed to please man's best friend. The INNcredible Pets package includes:
- Two nights in a single bedroom suite accommodation
- Inn by the Sea dog bowl
- Personalized L.L. Bean dog bed
- One 30 minute in-room doggie massage
- Nightly entrée selection from the Inn's gourmet pet menu
- Nightly pet turndown service including locally made seasonal dog treat
- Package Rates start at $993.70
- INNcredible Pets is available September 2 to October 31, 2013. Weekend and peak dates may apply. Two night minimum applies. Package must be booked at least 7 business days in advance of arrival to receive dog bed on site. Packages booked within 7 days of arrival will have personalized dog beds shipped for additional charges.
About Inn by the Sea
Inn by the Sea is located on a mile of sandy beach just seven miles south of Portland's chic little port city, offering guests a relaxed but elegant Maine coast experience in 61 luxuriously appointed one and two bedroom suites and its newest line of Ocean View Beach Suites that were unveiled last summer. Recently selected one of Travel + Leisure's 2012 World's Best 500 Hotels, Inn by the Sea is Maine's only Virtuoso property. The Inn is a two hour drive from Boston and Amtrak offers rail service into Portland from Boston, New York and Washington D.C. Thanks to expanded service from Air Tran, Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and US Airways, getting to nearby Portland International Jetport (PWM) has never been easier. www.InnbytheSea.com
Facebook Inn by the Sea
Inn by the Sea
212.447.1010, Cell 917.769.8401