Cape Elizabeth, Maine, November 18, 2013
- Winter at coastal Maine's Inn by the Seais a time for brisk beach walks, sitting in front of a roaring fire with a good read and dining on the Gulf of Maine's bounty at the Inn's Sea Glass restaurant.
That's what's on offer this winter with the Winter Warmer Package from Inn by the Sea, on Crescent Beach in Cape Elizabeth. Situated just 15 minutes south of dynamic Portland - and a mere half hour to L.L. Bean and dozens of other outlets in Freeport - Inn by the Sea takes the best of a Maine winter experience and turns it into an occasion.
The Winter Warmer Package includes accommodation in one of the Inn's bright and spacious 700 square foot Beach Suites, which boast soaking tubs, fireplaces and expansive views of Crescent Beach and Casco Bay. These are classic aeries for settling in, slowing down and watching dramatic winter weather. The Winter Warmer Package also comes with a welcome warm drink, one Maine Woolens Blanket and a Casco Bay Hot Stone treatment at the SPA. Later on, it's Chef Mitchell Kaldrovich's cheese fondue in the Fireplace Lounge. The next morning, it's breakfast overlooking the water at Sea Glass restaurant. The Winter Warmer Package warms the wallet as well, offering more than $150 in savings.
The Winter Warmer Package includes:
- Two nights in a one-bedroom Beach Suite, with an ocean-view, fireplace and a soaking tub in an oversized bathroom.
- Gourmet breakfast for two daily in Sea Glass Restaurant
- Two welcome Spiked Hot Chocolates in the Fireplace Lounge
- One Maine Woolens Blanket
- Two 60-Minute Casco Bay Hot Stone Massage treatments at the SPA
- Chef's Cheese Fondue for Two in the Fireplace Lounge
The Winter Warmer Package is priced at $565.58 per night, based on a minimum two-night stay and double occupancy. The package is offered from January 2 to March 31, 2014.